Thursday 12 January 2012

Breastfeeding in Style!

So in my 18 1/2 months of breastfeeding A, I've worn every type of shirt I could think of.

Maternity tops (ugly, and made for round women, not to mention hideously expensive)
Regular tshirts (bulky, unflattering, difficult to pull up)
Nursing tops (mostly ugly and even more expensive than maternity wear)

I've been wanting to sew my own nursing clothes for a while now. Uhm, like a year now. In fact, last year I told my mother-in-law that I wanted to start a clothing line of pretty, affordable nursing clothing.

FINALLY I got to it this week! Well, one top, at least. But we all have to start somewhere, right?

Introducing my first nursing top: Milky



And the requisite shot showing the nursing access (which I hate, it's so embarrassing!):

I also realized I have red highlights in my brown hair. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment