5 tops for Etsy orders.
New top design:
And in action:
(How's that for an Internet Nurse in Public, or iNIP?)
Stuff you can't see:
- Business books :( Bu-bu-bu-boooooring. I tried to convince my darling hubby to do them for me, but apparently he gets enough tax junk at work and has no desire to do it at home.
- Lawn care/gardening. The problem with an early Spring is that I have to mow grass in March! I've been working on the roses and dividing some of the more leggy annuals.
- Mother-in-law's Asian curtain/quilt. One quilted, one to go.
- My t-shirt quilt. I had it on the quilting frame this week but had to rip out all of the stitches. Having issues with the invisible thread and I don't want to switch over to a "normal" thread since the quilt is 90% finished all in invisible.
- SIL's baby clothes quilt. Waiting for photos of the kids to print for the final three blocks. She should be sending really soon though!
- Two custom baby clothes quilts. Waiting on fabric to arrive and tshirts from the customer. Pink and lavender polkadots, I cannot WAIT!
OUT of the closet:
My 2nd Anniversary Wholecloth quilt. It's been moved to a chair in the living room. Once the weather warms up this is going to be worked on while I sit on the patio watching A make a dirty dirty mess of herself in the backyard.
Oh yeah.....YOU'VE BEEN SOCKED!